Lindon W. Keeler, D.C., C.C.S., P.S.
- 1994- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- 1991- Life Chiropractic College West
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian
- 1987 - University of California Berkeley
- Premed Undergraduate Studies
- 1985 - Peralta Community Colleges
- Associate Degree Math and Sciences
- Graduated with High Honors
- 1976 - Skyline High School
- High School Diploma
- 1991 to present: Private Practice Oakland, California, Bellingham, Washington, and Hanalei, Kauai
- 1994 National Certification as a Chiropractic Sports Physician.
- 1994 to Present, Guest lecturer, Athletic Training Program, Western Washington University.
- 1994 to Present, Co-founder and director of Advanced Health Center, wholistic health care clinic.
- 1997 to Present, Guest Lecturer, Physical Therapy Assistant Program, Whatcom Community College
- 1993-1995 Research team member: Dept of Physical Education, Health and Recreation; Western Washington University.
- 1992 to Present, Consultant to Bellingham Athletic Club.
- Hiking and camping
- Body Surfing
Licensures & Certifications
- Washington State Chiropractic License
- Hawaii State Chiropractic License
- California State Chiropractic License
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Whatcom County Chiropractic Association
Assisting people to attain and maintain optimal health
- Dr. Keeler has 28 years experience in full time practice.
- Convenient location, ample free parking.
- Friendly courteous staff.
- Professional and comfortable atmosphere.
- Courtesy insurance billing provided for most insurance's.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Extensive knowledge of auto and work injuries.
- Emergency care.
- Focus on wellness.